AllCast for PC: Hi Guy’s, today we came with a popular app that is the AllCast app, which allows you to play video songs, movies from PC to TV on the larger screen. AllCast let allows sending photos, videos, movies etc from your PC to TV. This awesome application is available for Android. But coming to PC AllCast app for PC or Windows version is not available. We have a tip to use AllCast app on your PC follow below tutorial on how to download AllCast for Laptop PC on Windows 10/7/8.1/8/Vista, XP & Mac os devices. Make Free Video Calling using Tango for PC over the world.
AllCast app for Windows/Laptop is a casting app you can watch videos, movies, listen music and more from your PC to TV. If you are bored on the smaller screen let’s see all Movies, videos on your TV with the large screen by using AllCast for PC app. This app is available for free and premium versions for playing movies, videos and more from PC to TV on a larger screen. Here, is the guide to download and install AllCast for PC on Windows 8/10/7/XP/Vista & Laptop Mac OS computers.
AllCast for PC Windows is the top application to watch all movies, TV shows, photos, videos from your phone to your Smart TV. You can also connect multiple pages at a time and control from your smartphone. AllCast is available for Android and iPad/iPhone. But PC version is not yet released. We have an article we came with a complete guide on how to download AllCast for Windows 10, Windows 7/8/8.1/XP PC Laptop & Mac operating systems.
Features of AllCast for PC:
- It allows you to send photos, videos, and music on your PC to TV.
- You can cast to Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Samsung, Panasonic and Sony smart TVs, WDTV, Xbox 360 and more.
- It is available in both free and premium versions.
- You can watch movies, videos and more from PC to TV on a Larger screen.
- Also, download all programs by using the allCast app.
- It is simple, user interface and easy to use.
Download AllCast for Windows 7/10/8/Vista/XP PC Laptop & Mac using BlueStacks
Already we discussed that AllCast for PC version us not available. To download and install AllCast for PC we need to download third party software that is said to be Download BlueStacks emulator. There are many Android emulators available in the market. By using bluestacks we can run all Android application and games on the computer. Bluestacks is the top most android emulator in the world by using this emulator on your computer you can get Allcast for PC or Windows or laptop.
How to Download and Install AllCast for PC on Windows 7/10/8/XP 32 bit, 64bit & Mac
- Download Bluestacks Emulator for your PC Windows or Mac computer.
- Open bluestacks and click on the search icon which is located on left corner.
- Now type “AllCast” in the search box and Click on the Search Play for AllCast as shown in below.
- Select the appropriate AllCast app for installation from the Google Play Store page.
- Now click on the Install icon and wait for few seconds to complete the installation process.(It depend on internet speed)
- After installing app go to bluestacks homepage ->All apps ->Find AllCast app and enjoy watching videos, movies on the larger screen for free.
Download and Install AllCast APK for PC Windows 10/8/7/XP Laptop & Mac
By following above steps you are having any problems while downloading and installing AllCast on your PC. Then we have another alternate method to download AllCast app on your PC. In this method, you need to download AllCast apk file and install it by using bluestacks app.
- Download AllCast APK file for PC.
- After downloading the apk file install using bluestacks app player or double click on the setup file to install.
- Now go to bluestacks homepage ->All apps ->Find AllCast app and enjoy all entertainments watching on your TV.
That’s it, I hope you have successfully downloaded and installed AllCast for PC Windows 10/7/8/8.1/Vista/XP Laptop and Mac computers. If you have any doubt related to this article then feel free to comment here or contact us, as soon as possible we will solve all your doubts. Share this information with friends, family and in social hub pages, timelines, groups etc.